where to get the .org decals?

Not a problem!! What colour is the beast that's getting sticker tuned? And
no, I'm not in the printing business, but the local shop's been really good
about doing stuff for me, whatcha looking for? (I have to head in there
today anyway, after being at Osh Kosh and driving a "homebuilt" for as long
as I have, the MkI needed an "EXPERIMENTAL" sticker....)
Oh and I have the big hatch stickers too, like the one on Timbo's car, or
what came on some of the early MkIIs.

Cathy