OT: Round Jetta headlight wanted

Last week I hit a rather large opossum.  It went splat all over the front of
my Jetta (1991) and made a mess of the front end.  The only damage seems to
be a busted inner round headlight.
I'd been planning to get some new ones later this fall, but they're around
70-100 bucks.
I wonder if anyone has some for less expensive...
I've checked around on the vortex but haven't found anything I feel like
buying yet.
Anyone got some lying around form a previous car, or have you got a friend
who hoards a2 parts?
Thanks.

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"