From: Brendan Doyle [mailto:lord_verminaard@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:46 PM
To: Timbo; Scirocco list
Subject: Re: Exhaust questions (paging peter!)

Punch the cat out and see if you can tune MS to pass emissions.  ;)  Don't
laugh too much, I've seen an older Camaro with an injected 305 pass the
basic sniffer test (which is what most states use for old cars) without a
cat at all.  He did it with some combination of higher fuel pressure, lean
running and some sort of additives.

Screw the downpipe and manifold, get some nice headers.  :)  My Autotech was
picked up used for $180 shipped, and it was in nice shape.

Brendan