Callaway pricing

Armand,

The market value is entirely dependant on the condition of the body. Please
provide more details. Used Callaway turbo kits, even incomplete, sell for
$500-$1000 dependant what is included. Of course, a mint garaged Mk1
Scirocco could be priceless. More recently, a gent in CT is willing to part
with a rare Mk2 Callaway Scirocco (rough body) for a bit over $3K.

Thanks,

Jim

--
http://members.aol.com/jlpawlicki