Calaway pricing

Hi all,
I have just been offered on on chance to buy a 74000 mile 1980 calaway scirocco. It is the second owner and he has owned it since 1981. He had the calaway coversion done and has all the stock parts still. It is brown with brown recaros and louvers. It comes with 3 sets of wheels and it has always been garage kept. I really want it, but i wanted to know approx what it is worth. Thanks
Armand