02j transmission in A1

The ability to do a cable clutch should simplify things a lot - no need to
swap pedal clusters and put the clutch MC and slave cyl if there is one.

So IF (big if) my 02A mounts are good, then i should be able to use them on
an 02J?  I don't even remember where i got the mounts from anymore...

alright so I'll need 1) transmission 2) shifter + cables 3) some way to
actuate the clutch (hydraulic if that ends up easiest) or cable

hmm I see the expenses adding up!