Spring Day Repairs

  Renew the llicense. I get a refund for the unused 6 months while it is
in storage.
  Get the mechanic to take it out of its burrow, check all fluids.
  Take it for a wash.
  Get the first new tires in 11 years! Been using winter Michelin Alpine
since 96, since they would not fit the Jetta and they only had just one
winter wear when I started storing. Those tires *really* grip the road
in summer.
  Give it a real tryout by roaming around on the highway, bearing the
stupid grin we all weezers bear when we find true love :-)

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (D minus 9!)