Spring Day Repairs

Damn, no car fairy last night!

Anyway, you guys are funny.  It's 75*+ today.  Time for yard work (sorry,
that love wins out over the Rocco).  Was up and coffeed at 6AM, ready for
the plant sale.  Went to get Mom, and she goes "Oh, I meant leave at 7:30".
WTF?  Lack of sleep and old people first thing in the AM really gets me in a
mood.  Between the Mom and I, we spent about $100 on plants this morning.
And, to really freak you out, the first sale was a everything is $1 sale
(Master Gardener's at the Agriculture Extension office, they sell what they
cultivate).  So, I have about 10 tomato plants, 4 bell peppers, 4 cilantros
(get the idea, salsa baby, already planted onions about a month ago), 8
okras and numerous amounts of bedding plants to find happy homes for.  Plus,
the purple martins are circling and singing.  And, I still have the arbor to
finish, since I have vines to put on it now.  And mowing, and weeding, and
HAMMOCK TIME!

What I am doing here?!?  Gotta get back outside.  I think it is even warm
enough today to use the outdoor shower again.  Happy times, happy times.

Now, if that stinking car fairy would just show up and make Gisele
vroom-vroom...

Lexan

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.