Spring Day Repairs

Man what a day! I wrenched with out a heater or thermal suit! My skin now matches my pink T shirt!
I cleaned the trunk area and fitted the rear carpets. Added a 150A circuit breaker to the line from the batt to the engine. Added a fuse panel in the rear to supply the radio, amp and (well, you'll just have to guess)...
The louvers I bought NOS is/are fitted. Man what a PITA. But it really looks cool! Ohhhh man its SOOOO retro :)
Tomorrow the dash and clean off the tree sap.