Spring Day Repairs

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????? You never PLAN where Roccos are concerned, I
thought you knew better by now...

My "plans"? Well, finish breakfast and head to town to get the Cabby plated
for the season, and to get a flat checked out on the bug's summer rubber.
And then maybe install the summer rims on that one (can you say heavy
lifting? I thought you could, those rims are a  performance downgrade, but
lets face it, that's not a fast car anyway, so it may as well look good).
If I get really brave, install a new headlight bulb in the bug <cue comment
from Tonee>

Klausie should be good for a try at starting today, (2 head gaskets
later)-expect major depression to set in if he won't, and that's very
likely. I also need to get his "good" rims back on him, and see how bad his
axle grease leakage issue is. And maybe I'll drive the silver headache a
bit and do some good old DPR harness tuning. (She needs her coolant temp
sensor looked at too, I may just swap that for another one and see if it
fixes the blinking light).

 I likely should walk around the yard to get depressed about how much work
I have to do there too. No rest I tell you.

Cathy