Spring Day Repairs

Spring has sprung!

My plan today is to add a stereo and the needed wiring to the New car. God I need some tunes!
Add the rear carpets, rear deck piece that has been in rebuild for a while.
Fix the speedo (nice to see if I am with in the law ;) and the H2O gauge AND led (it keeps blinking and blinking....)
Hoist & support the exhaust system better.
Mount my NOS rear valence. (its been waiting for well over a year for a MKI )
Obtain and mount the front pisser bottle so I can clean the windshield.

WASH the car, get the tree sap off and wax it up!

Ok.Ok. So its more than a spring day repair :)

So... What have you guys got to do?