Bored? Need a life?

On 4:56 pm 04/07/07 "Brian Wagner" <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:

> You sound very busy.

LOL, you have NO idea!! But I should get more done than I am, which is
normal. Major gardening just around the corner too. But I guess two of
three A1s running is pretty good. One more to go. And all of them need some
road time, THAT will just kill me, I'm sure :)

I am going to check with VW on Monday and see if
> the foil is still available. I found 3 NOS foils on ebay.de for
> reasonable prices if shipping isn&#39;t to expensive I may go that
> route. Hopefully they will take paypal, with all these little things
> popping up I am not sure the car will be ready for cincy. Regardless
> come plain, train or automobile I will be there.

You'd better be! And bring that Scirocco, even if it has a few glitches,
make it safe enough for the trip and off ya go.