Bored? Need a life?

Well, its been worse I guess. We don't have any significant snow buildup at
least, but the chill stays in your bones for a while after you come inside.
No parts truck yet, (yeah, I'd LIKE to "Focus" on that thing)
but I have plenty to keep me busy, did a little cosmetic mod on the MkI
that made me feel very festive with the snow falling, and swapped off the
Borbet A's for the stock claws and white letter goodness, which isn't
really so good, the white letter tires likely aren't too round, but the
Borbets are going for refinishing. I like them on the car and don't really
care who does not eh?
Sucks that you're still without  a cluster. I have a few more wires to run
for some new guages, nothing earth shattering there.
And I think I know what I'm doing with my nails for Cincy too. Just the
hairdo left to sort out!

Oh, and my Cabby started right up after sitting for at least two months.
Her revival wasn't totally misery free, but you gotta love 8 valves for the
happy camper option that most come equipped with. :)

cathy