Bored? Need a life?

On 10:14 am 04/07/07 "Brian Wagner" <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cathy,
>
> Is it to cold to work on the car or what?
>
> Brian

Hey, it's below freezing and it's snowing here in Canada's balmy south, but
both my firstborn and I are making good progress on our respective
projects. And it's frikkin' mean out there, yes. And the parts truck still
didn't get here either. (the daughter has VW stuff from Drew, but is she
home yet? Some lame excuse about working, kids these days, no proirities, I
tell you...). And I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny got frozen.
Cathy