heater pipe hose won't fit

Ok, I got the right hoses, put them all on except the heater pipe hose,
the large end seems 1/8" too small on the large end. I can't seem to
stretch it over the nozzle on the water pump no matter how much I fight
it. Help! Yes it's a newb question but it just won't go.

Oh, the drive to Sheridan and back was nice, I'll probably do that if I
need more parts from TT. Especially if the scirocco is running by then.
I don't have the pics yet but I know one of the electrical connections
that isn't connected is the horn. No idea why it was disconnected though
I have a feeling I'll find out when I plug the battery in.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: