Need an upper radiator hose

--- Jacob Hawes <gr8hunter1@comcast.net> wrote:

> Daun Yeagley wrote:
> > Which Bentley do you have?  The '80-'84 would cover it.
> >
> I have the '80-'81, so I guess I do need another one.

There aren't many differences between the 1.6 / 1.7 and the
1.8, at least externally.  Now if you were rebuilding the
engine, that might be another story.

> It's nice to know
> the engine is a little bigger than I thought. After this
> I have at least
> 4 connections that aren't connected, both electrical and
> vacuum.

Post some pics.  Also, check the vacuum diagram on the
under-side of your hood.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Finding fabulous fares is fun.