OT: USB adapters for PCMCIA slots

I definately trust Allyn on this.  He is the Jedi Master I am but a
humble padawan.

I guess the USB PCMCIA card I have is cheap.  I want to know why I
don't get any balloons!!!  Bastages.

What is the difference in voltages PCMCIA type 2 or 3?  I have an OLD
Libretto that will take two cards or a single "fattie" device like my
"hardcard" and my Xircom 56K/Ethernet Card.  I have run two devices on
that one (Pentium Class Motherboard) one being a USB 2.0 card, and the
other being wireless 802.11b.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red