rocco still not starting-advice please?

Is it not cranking at all, or cranking and not starting? I'd check the
electrical portion of the ignition switch.  Sometimes the contacts go
bad, and the car won't start.  Had it happen in my '84, sometime it
would start, sometime it wouldn't.  I checked absolutely everything,
someone on the list recommended the switch.  Swapped in a new one, and
the problem disappeared.  There's a test procedure in the Bentley (I'm
pretty sure, anyway), and in Poor Richards.  You might also want to make
sure you put your spark plug wires back on in the correct order, if you
installed them backwards, or even off one location, it won't start.
While you're there, check the Hall sender connections at the
distributor, again, a common failure that'll lead to a
crank-but-no-start situation.  I had a bad Hall sender in my '81 a while
back, and it drove me nuts.  It'd give me a random start pattern, but it
would also just die for no reason.  One way I used to check my Hall
sender is sorta of weird, but I have a voltage guage installed.  When I
turn the key, the needle will jump to about 10.5v, hold for a second,
and then jump to 11.5v or so.  The delay is the Hall sender charging the
coil.  When the sender wasn't activating, it'd just right to 11.5v, so I
could predict when the car wouldn't start.  Eventually I connected the
voltage guage oddity with the start/no start, and deduced back from there.