The search in Jett-A, was firey rocco

   I do not have a solution for the problem you are experiencing, but
let's take care of that unintended acceleration myth :-)

   To the chagrin of 60 minutes and all the bad drivers out there, Audi
engineers figured out and proved that those unintended acceleration
problems were due to driver error.

   The Audi is a Yuppie status symbol, but unfortunately the pedals on
the Audi were spaced for, well, enthusiast Heel-And-Toe drivers. It was
proven in independent tests (Car and Driver did one) that when in a
panick, many drivers thought they had their foot on the brake pedal and
kept pushing, when in fact they were accelerating.

   The same problem occured on other brands of "sporty" cars, but the
Yuppie market for Audi's was much larger than, say, for a Ford Torino or
Thunderbird, so there were more reports for Audis.

   The solution? The brake interlock. You find it on all cars now. You
cannot move out of park or neutral without first hitting the brakes.

   You can read a lot about it in this Google search link:
<http://www.google.ca/search?hl=fr&q=audi+%22unintended+acceleration%22&btnG=Recherche+Google&meta=>

   Have fun out there!

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v