FS: Lambdaboy JR 02 Sensor

Hey guy,
I put this wideband up on here before and had a guy that was interested but
never came through.  I was going to keep it and use it on my next project
but instead I want to sell it to get it off my desk at home!  Here is a site
that shows the features of this unit.

http://saba.kntu.ac.ir/eecd/Ecourses/instrumentation/projects/reports/Pollution/junior.htm

I used this unit on my CIS turbo Scirocco for just under a year!  Everything
works on this unit when removed from my Scirocco.  Been sitting on my desk
since in a box ready to ship!

Everything in the pictures is included in this deal!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/85roccoZ400/Wideband%2002/Wideband04.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/85roccoZ400/Wideband%2002/Wideband02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/85roccoZ400/Wideband%2002/Wideband01.jpg

Please make me an offer!

-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI