Oh, piddly ass electrical stuff, what else?

Yeah, so first, thanks to those who replied about the garage wiring, the
GFCI circuit is now working fine because I hauled the ladder to the back of
the building, dangled the light fixture from its wires while I waited out a
rain storm, and then buttoned it up. Maybe it needed a good washing out. I
have no clue what fixed it. (Obviously the rain didn't really eh? I covered
it with a handy Home Depot bag for the showers)

So on to Klaus, he'd decided to eat a fuse in the blower circuit weeks
(months?) back, I'd tested everything I could think of, so last up was the
fuse block itself, well, seems that when you melt a fuse, it can leave a
nice pool of non-conductive melted plastic on the spade that holds the
fuse. A good scraping and it seems fine. Why did the fuse melt you may ask?
Well, it was raining, and pin d19 for the fan is positioned on a low spot.
I have my theories on that. (like, well, it was wet). Window goo will be
next.

And tonight's big succcess? Yeah, I wired up the 12W city lights in
Klausie's H4s. They are actually pretty bright, and should serve well as
daytime running lights. Oddly, it all worked exactly as I thought. What the
hell?

Anyway, I still have some assembly to do, but it'll be on to other annoying
things like strapping a catalytic converter into the headache's exhaust
stream to keep the province happy for a few minutes of dyno time. Hopefully
it'll be her last ETest, she'll be 20 next year. That's it from here.
Exciting eh?

cathy