Painting Schemes: Cuban Land Crab

I was watching THIS:
<http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/cuba/landcrabs.html>
Video:
<http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/cuba/#>

On PBS and they had a part of it describing the trek
the mating crabs take to the sea to deliver the eggs,
and then back again. Over Land.

I was fascinated by the coloring of the crabs with the
legs a vibrant orange/red and the main shell a bluish
black.

I got to thinking the Roc would look good with a
mostly dark paint coating the roof, hood, hatch and
fenders w/ a fade to a deep n' sexy orangey/red on the
rocker panels and around the bottom of the body.

(I'll try and mock up something on the home computer
and post it somewhere to let a picture be a thousand
words.)

In any case, I understand Julie is out scouting
locations for the next "Where in the World is.... Matt
Lauer" spot on NBC.
<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3041544>

TBerk