Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 68

 Chris,

A gang of dudes to kick the tires and lowball you is a bad sign. I would
expect that you are going to get a few more of them, even with the $4K
asking price.

I suggest that you screen all inquiries and have some requirements in which
ensures the car goes to a good home. An example requirement should be proof
of prior Mk1 ownership and have a resume of well cared for VW's on their
resume. Make sure that you recoup your expenses on this one if you can.
However, I'd like to see you get it running in one piece and enjoy it.

Thanks!

Jim
--
http://members.aol.com/jlpawlicki