Callaway update

quick note... thanks for feedback from all.

I am so tired!!!

I dropped the Callaway off at a local reputable VW shop.  Not a
dealer.  I am going to pay a couple hours for diagnosis of the turbo
and the clutch/stalling thing.  Checked the pulleys they aren't
moving.

I'll detail the results tommorow.

Also had best day at this job yet... for those that don't know I start
up commercial lighting systems.

H+H Retail...

Let me tell you and I have said this once already today.  It is damn
near impossible to speak intelligently much less speak intelligently
about technical issues when you are looking at lingerie, sex toys,
hottie scantily clad clerks, porno on every screen in the place.  In
the immortal words of Rodney Carrington. "You stare at naked women for
four hours and you become dumber than a box of rocks."

One of the girls that I was working with today was so HOT that I had
to look up at the ceiling to finish a sentence.  That is no kidding.
I was pointing up to light sensors and saying stuff like "well you see
the flux capacitor overload the reflex drive..."

They call my happy place Hustler Hollywood or H+H Retail.

I got some cool stickers.  The large "HUSTLER" one in bright red
matches the scirocco.org stickers nicely.

No I haven't put it on...

...yet.

:)
Chris