I Broke Another... racing story

They are still around (and will race anything).

http://icerace.dyndns.org/2006finalpointstandings.html

Do a "Find" on hacker and locate Karl.  Click on 73

I'm not sure if the following are current, but you can try:

Karl Hacker (518) 477-9752
email crashkarl@aol.com
Paul Hacker (518) 758-9412
email HACEXP@AOL.COM