I Broke Another... racing story

On 9/4/06, Mark F. <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to see one of those tools up close - I'm sure I could
> fabricate them up for a hell of a lot cheaper than the $200-$300 I see
> them going for (anyone have some pics of one?)...  Maybe I'll add that
> to the rear swaybars I'll be offering up for sale soon (after a lower
> profile redesign, and some more testing), as well as a few other VW
> related items I've dreamed up (and in prototype status)...
>
> You coming up in October for some more Toronto Motorsports Park action?
>
> Later,
>
> Mark.
> 75
> 82
> 82 Caddy
> 93 Chevy/Kia 1/2 ton

Mark,

I have one of the tools.  Love the thing.  The build quality is awesome. I
can soot pics of mine and give you measurements.  You could have looked at
it while you were her had I known you wnated to see one of them.  I bought
one when I had my first Scirocco in the 80's/90's.  Lost it somewhere in the
divorce/move.  Bought another from Peter a couple of years ago.  It more
than pays for itself.

Let me know what you need and I'll get to snapping.  I can aslo throw it in
the car for Cincy this year so you can look at it first hand. (Tech
procedures anyone?)

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II