WAY OT: Rant, since it's slow, and I'm due

Okay, overall, life is good. I have no serious complaints. BUT
1. I go to get film, the fridge is EMPTY at the camera store (okay, there
were like 10 small rolls), I used to be able to go get a 100' roll off the
shelf, with about 8 choices no less. I realize digital is the end all/be
all and besides, a dSLR is like 3X the price of an equivalent new film SLR,
so why not. But I resent being forced out of doing something I really
enjoy. B&W has never been the mainstream choice, colour film can vanish as
far as I'm concerned (I shoot digital colour), but stabilise and leave me
my damned primitive silver film. Agfa's gone, Kodak's going out of film
totally, and Ilford will be able to set prices where ever they want
(they're 30-50% higher than a few months ago), if they too don't go under.
Stockpiling may be my best option.

2. This is MORE SERIOUS. Local rednecks drink Coors and Bud, so the beer
store is NO LONGER STOCKING Unibroue. WTH???? I'm all about supporting
Canadian culture here, including some goods from la belle province. Gotta
go to the city for beer now. :(

3. Can someone do something about this weather??? I mean, I think I
remember what the sun looks like, I saw it in September. And every shoe I
own is wet.

That's it, have a nice morning.
cathy