OT:Re: Scirocco.org error?

Actually, Atari. For the time, great graphics, fast boot, stable and had a user freindly programming language.Why isn't it around any more?
The 2 founders argued over the color of the next versions case. Red or Off White. Red lost and the guy went and sold 13 million in stock in one day. Stocks crashed and that was the end for them.
The runner up at the time? IBM PC with Win 3.1 and Basic. Linux didn't exist (IIRC)