From: Rick Kellner [mailto:rfkellner@snet.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:51 PM
To: 'Scirocco list'
Subject: Bosch KE-Jetronic Manual to host?

I have a copy of a Bosch KE-Jetronic FI manual in GIF format.  The
manual is forty pages and is about 8meg in compressed format.  It would
be great if someone could host it for download and everyone could get a
look.  Any volunteers?  It that doesn't work I can email however;
hosting is preferred.
Rick K.