Free black MKII hood in NJ

I have too many hoods here and they take up a lot of space.  This one is
shiny and black, no rust on top, very clean on the bottom, with a little
rust around the stamped edges.  It has some ass-sized dents in it.  My car
placed 1st at Waterfest with this hood on it, but the hood was definitely
the worst part of the car.  Good for a daily.

Free to a good home.  Pick up in NJ, but I'm heading down to the Chesapeake
on Tuesday, so I could possibly meet an MD lister en route.

Jim