Free black MKII hood in NJ

On my honor, I swear I never sat on this hood!

BTW, given how much I love driving the new GTI, I'd almost be tempted
to drive it to Don but I'm sure the wife would get upset at me being
gone for a few days as well as the gas expenses.  On top of that,
where the hell would I put the hood in the GTI?  I mean, this thing
doesn't have the trunk space of a Scirocco!!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)