  From: LEF
  To: Allyn ; 'Chris Bennett' ; 'Scirocco List'
  Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 05:53 AM
  Subject: Re: This just in...military

  After spending only four years in the military (decades ago), I sometimes experience nightmares...literally...about having to go back in.  Don't get me wrong; those four years were the most care-free of my life, with challenges aplenty (both in my job and in circumventing the military rules/regulations), but I'd never, ever, EVAR consider re-upping.
    (As my old Shop Chief said, at my last annual re-enlistment interview, " SSgt. Fry, you just aren't suitable military material."   :)   He was SO right. )

  larry
  sandiego16v