feeler: possibly parting out 86' 16v

dear Lister's,

it's starting to feel like its time to throw in the towel.  my 86 16v Rocco
has got to many expensive problems for me or my wallet to keep up with.it is
a tornado red car with a sunroof.  it has H&R coil overs,bran new bonrath
poly strut bearings, 17" flik wasps(great condition-2 seasons) with falken
ziex 512 tires with about 60% tread left, stainless steel brake lines at all
corners, rebuilt 2.0L 16v from a 92'  passat(about 70k), euro bumpers in
great condition(black), euro lights in great condition, kamei upper hood
spoiler, 16v body kit is in good condition accept for the front passenger
side lip, BRAN NEW tectonics 2.25" stainless steel exhaust with a resonator
delete and a borla strait pass muffler, new ball joints, etc, etc, etc.  I'm
leaving a lot out, simply because I'm tired and don't want to think of all
the problems

the goal is to take the Little money i have in combination with the money
from the scirocco to get a new car/truck.  if any one is very seriously
interested, and i can get rid of the majority of the car, i may go through
with it.  i don't know if i will stay in scirocco's or not.

peace for the time being...

--
The Punk

1986 2.0L 16v scirocco