feeler: possibly parting out 86' 16v

Sorry to hear that.  Wait a minute, didn't you just join the
faithful?!?  Well, regardless of what happens to the car, and I'm sure
it will be good as these people won't let it go to waste.  While I'm
not sure that the indians on the list are as hungry as the ones in
Maryland, I'm positive that they can strip a buffalo and use just
about everything, especially one of this quality.  Keep the faith!
And if you're looking at a truck then why not a caddy?  I'm sure one
could be found for ya.  In fact, couldn't most of the nice things on
your car transfer to a caddy?

Hey! Look at that!  I've been drinking and I didn't offend anyone.  :)
 oh and :P

On 10/13/06, Ben Walter <toofast4you89@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear Lister's,
>
> it's starting to feel like its time to throw in the towel.

 i don't know if i will stay in scirocco's or not.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)