Pissburgh 16v

I forget the guy's name A-something sounds like Arnold but isn't. Arman
perhaps? He and his car were at both Cincy and H20 in OC MD this year.
Amazing car, nice guy too. Supposedly he paid $20k+ over a year or more for
tons of dealership parts to get it all cleaned up to that condition.
Impressive car.

Speaking of "cleeeeeeeeean" cars, I now know with absolute certainty that I
should never have one. Ever. Today while driving down the street somebody
threw a bicycle at me. Yep, the whole damn thing. No damage to the Cali but
you get the idea, me & nice cars are a relationship doomed to fail. Maybe
burn through Kia every year for life is not a bad idea for me. The longest I
ever owned a car was 39 months (my RIP smokey 16v, with my RIP Benz being
2nd runner up at 26 months.

Just contemplating things before hitting the bar.

-Marc

'84 Honda ATC 110 3 Wheeler - Stored at parents place
'87 Chevy Spectrum - Sold it POS!
'81 Jetta Diesel - Destroyed it
'84 Jetta Gli 4 Door - Gave it away
'77 Dodge Diplomat - Abandoned it
'74 VW Thing - Sold it, but miss it
'87 Scirocco 16v "Smokey" - Dunked it in a bog
'84 Black GTI - Sold it, I forget to whom
'88 Scirocco 16v "The NJ Car" - Sold to Hippies
'81 Scirocco "Gorgeous Green" - Long story
'02 C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe - Totaled
'83 BMW 320 - It left as mysteriously as it came
'84 GTI Bunny Truck - It's around here somewhere
'87 Scirocco 16v from Jason Arms sold to Memphis, TN
'83 Scirocco California Edition, current daily driver