FS: 1988 Scirocco 16v, Alpine white, Non Sunroof, cloth interior, 48K miles, - $4000

My father is selling his Scirocco 16v.  It is a texas car, no rust.  It was traded in at the VW dealer on a new passat by the original woman owner at 47K.  It now has 48.5K miles.  It was lilghtly damaged in the rear when at the dealership.  The tail panel was dented above the bumper, and below the hatch.  This is the way that my father purchased the car.  It has been repaired.  It had the passenger side fender replaced at one time in its life, previous to my fathers ownership of the car.  Other than these 2 spoots the car is all original paint and all.  The only modifications to the car are tinted windows, stereo (CD player, 4x6's, 12 JL sub, and 2 kenwood amps), and the 15" BBS RA's on the car.  The car has a new timing belt, drive belts, PS motor mount, PS rack, tie rods, boots, strut bearings, and tires.  The body is straight (maybe 3 door dings), and the interior is very, very clean.  The dash has 2 cracks, the dome light doesn't stay in the headliner, and the headliner has a 3/8" tear on the DS C pillar.  The car runs and drives excellent.  The AC is still R12 and blows cold. Asking price is $4K.  Car is located in Oneonta, AL, about 35 miles north of Birmingham.  I can be reched at 205.446.8085 cell, or 800.552.9074.

Here is a link to the Vortex ad: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2867999

In that link , there is a link to a photobucket album with 47 pictures of the car.

Thanks,
Jeffrey W. Bynum