New guy intro and Lookin for a transaxle

Andy Hartsig wrote:
> [...]

Andy,

Something is wrong with that Mars Red car. It's Mars Red. It's supposed
to have turned orange by now. (Whether it is the original paint or has
been repainted, take very good care of the paint. Wax it religiously.
The Mars Red seems to be more prone to fading than other colors.) I also
have a Mars Red '84 (84.5) and I'm going to have it repainted. Just
trying to decide whether to paint it the original color or go for a
"redder" red.

Chris