New guy intro and Lookin for a transaxle

Yes and I am chopped liver :p (to  mike's comment)

   Oh and Andy welcome home. WE have been waiting for you, Really! we have. Once you buy a Scirocco it is the nature of the force to bring you back into this direction, although I have to say that some of our guiding tools sometimes fail and it takes longer for some. Some join the dark side and buy parts at prices that are better left paying by tradding their first born( Some here want to pay that way........wonder who and why...Ladies?????)

  But yeah those dudes are blowing sunshine up your ass. They are asking for to much and now that you are here it will be a matter of time until you get your tranny from one of the great people here.

  Was that a good welcome wagon or what???

  To Jason: Dude I invited you to a house warming you could have seen Rodolfo before the crunch.....Oh that is right wedding....you had a wedding that weekend, anyhow I'll be darned if you think you are driving down by yourself to cincy next year. My hope's is 5 rocco's from this area, 6 counting you and me. How is that for starting small??

  El tony (organazing and pushing the addiction)

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
  Welcome to the list, Andy. There's some good people up your way and
Jason's one of them.