PC speaker issues.

On the virus end of the question, this box is getting slower and
slower.  I did a S&D scan last night and cleaned a few things off, but
didn't really help performance.  MS's antivirus says I'm clean.  Maybe
a complete system reinstall is in order.  Clean the whole HD and even
test the memory.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)