PC speaker issues.

I don't recall if it's during boot or not.  However, as soon as I
posted the initial email, all static stopped.  I think this is a MB
sound, not actual card.

With dogs and all, the house is a bit dusty at times and whenever I do
gte inside these boxes, it's everywhere.  Would this cause things to
gunk up on the sound?  If so, why sound and nothing else?  Ah well,
just more incentive to buy a new computer.  The 800 Mhz chip just
ain't cuttin' it anymore speed-wise and it would be nice to upgrade.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)