OT: PC speaker issues.

That's one I was also wondering about.  Is it safe to clean that out
with a Qtip and alcohol? Of course, the machine would be off while
this was happening.  Since it's right channel only, I was wondering if
dust or something had gotten in there where the r.c. connection is
made to the jack.

BTW, some good ideas have been pulled out of asses.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)