Spoiled brat thread -- Spewey

Spewey
has just managed the thing only 1 other lister ever has including evil
jonas.. filtered to /dev/null

BTW spewey, here is some info.

your mk1 is in MN.. nobody wants to come and get it..
your mk1 is in PIECES
your mk1 is NOT whole
your mk1 is NOT worth 200.01

I just bought a nice mk1 running,driving, together  (a bit smelly)  for 1k.
as you have just noticed you cannot GIVE away a shell on here... and
you want 5 honda's for it.. I got them in match box cars..  As far as
your stupid rant for the last 10 days... I suggest you take a break
for 10 days from posting.. call it a cooling off period or whatever.
This list list pretty much like family, and your behaving like the bad
8yro nephew at the family gathering who pretty much just learned all
the swear words and is throwing food.

Stuff That I personally have GIVEN to other listers include a running
driving stopping car picked up 200 mi from home then delivered another
200 miles out of the way. Plus lots of other parts/pieces for cheap.

I've received tons of good will. parts, shells etc from other listers.

I will tell you even after all the rants. If you act civil again after
a break, I'll be the FIRST person to offer you a beer/drink at Cincy
next year. Also if you decide to act civil again if you actually want
an A1/A2 vw. I can help you find one in your price range near you. As
I always am on the lookout for cheap parts/cars. Its a GRM $200x
challenge thing.

BigMac
88, 16v with ITBs and VEMS + nitrous  GRM racecar
81 2.0L +knock + nitrous
88 16v shell
82 (2/3) shell
82 Rabbit convertible 2.0L high compression, WBO2, soon to be digifant/VEMS
a garage and shed worth of parts.

previously owned
87 white 16v mashed withing 2mo of getting running
81 white mk1 first scirocco
a bunch of other stuff/crap