Spoiled brat thread -- Spewey

--- Brian McGarvey <bmcgarvey@gmail.com> wrote:

As far as
> your stupid rant for the last 10 days... I suggest you
> take a break
> for 10 days from posting.. call it a cooling off period
> or whatever.
> This list list pretty much like family, and your behaving
> like the bad
> 8yro nephew at the family gathering who pretty much just
> learned all
> the swear words and is throwing food.

> I will tell you even after all the rants. If you act
> civil again after
> a break, I'll be the FIRST person to offer you a
> beer/drink at Cincy
> next year. Also if you decide to act civil again if you
> actually want
> an A1/A2 vw. I can help you find one in your price range
> near you. As
> I always am on the lookout for cheap parts/cars. Its a
> GRM $200x
> challenge thing.
>
> BigMac

Thank you Brian, for vocalizing the thoughts of every
lister I've talked to off list lately.  (And there's been
quite a few.)

Spewey - either join the family or remove yourself / be
removed from this list.  Everyone else here would really
appreciate it.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172