scirocco.org

Target?
Big difference between good natured teasing and being a big meanie.  LOL
I have always listened if someone has told me I am out of line.
Tony's transmission being a good example.  He asked me to stop and I
did.

Offended?  Hardly.  I was a sailor for 13 years.  Pull my hair, spank
my ass I like it.  Er, um... I mean...  The last thing that made me
blush was Rammstein's Buch Dich concert video.  OMIGAWD.

Anyhow on to other news... I am checking into what it would take to
get back in the military.  I am thinking National Guard.  I get to
play with guns, blow shit up and I don't have to get my fat ass in
shape like I would in the regular Army.

In the immortal words of R. King... Can't we all just get along?  Or
was that F the police?  I forget.

I love you guys.