scirocco.org

Yeah!!! stop making jokes about my auto Biatch.....Oh wait I dont have that anymore......But BTW are you nutz???? leave the DOD altogether....now a days there is no difference about being sent where ever, when ever....case and point Sgt, So and so calling me Christmas day to pack my shit up to go to Bosnia. SO it was a trap to get me to go to the recruting station and re-up......

  I love the Army, what it did for my character and the service I gave the nation, but I would not think of doing it again under the current conditions. Enough of that as I dont want to OTTT the OT....so check yourself again and get a part time job at world market!!!!!

  So anyhow WTF happend in this posting??? Did all the cynism of the world crawl up peoples butts, and why the fuck we can not curse? That has me thinking of that fucking time at Dan's house....potty mouth, potty mouth.....

  El T

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
  Target?
Big difference between good natured teasing and being a big meanie. LOL
I have always listened if someone has told me I am out of line.
Tony's transmission being a good example. He asked me to stop and I
did.

Offended? Hardly. I was a sailor for 13 years. Pull my hair, spank
my ass I like it. Er, um... I mean... The last thing that made me
blush was Rammstein's Buch Dich concert video. OMIGAWD.

Anyhow on to other news... I am checking into what it would take to
get back in the military. I am thinking National Guard. I get to
play with guns, blow shit up and I don't have to get my fat ass in
shape like I would in the regular Army.

In the immortal words of R. King... Can't we all just get along? Or
was that F the police? I forget.

I love you guys.

On 10/9/06, Mike Smith wrote:
> I guess I misrepresented myself in that post. In no way do I think
> unprovoked attacks are funny. What I did find funny was the verbage
> that he used. I'm sorry for that. Having been the target a couple
> times from Spewey (but not nearly as often as Bennett) I never took it
> personally. I tend to let things roll off me like water off a duck
> and I like to laugh at the humor that _I_ find in things. I guess I
> shouldn't publicize those opinions or comments anymore.
>
> So I'll go back to semi-lurk mode where I'll only post if I can help
> with something. Given my knowledge of these cars (or lack thereof,
> see the recent topic of radios and guages to see that) that won't be
> often. I certainly don't want to turn the list against me as I value
> it greatly, as well as the people on it (all of you!).
>
> Take care and please don't ever take any of my OT comments seriously
> or presonally. I've learned in life that my sense of humor isn't on
> the same level as most people's and sometimes I forget this.
>
> [grown-up mode on]
>

> On 10/9/06, Dan Bubb wrote:
> > If you think an unprovoked attack on another person is funny then you're a
> > maroon (as Julie would say).
> >

> --
> Mike
> '86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)
> '05 Indigo Blue GTI 1.8T: Bib
> "The world is my oyster soup kitchen floor wax museum." - King Crimson

80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red
04 R32 Reflex Silver
79 Rocco homeless/transient