Some wiring questions!

Jim,
What you found was right, the inverted "T" is a European indication for
'earth', or 'ground' here in the civilized world, "+" is power, and G is
signal. As far as power, I usually tap into the main power lead going to
the blower fan switch.  Plenty big enough, and easy to get to.

As far as the radio, I can't tell you, I plan on gutting my system next
year and doing something nice, so take notes!

Nate