Some wiring questions!

1) I am installing a 3-gauge setup in my Scirocco.  I have an oil
pressure gauge.  Which line is switched power, and which goes to the
sender?  On the back of the gauge there are three tabs.  One is
labeled with an inverted "T"; the wires running off of it are brown,
so that's ground.  The other two are "+" and "G".

2)This is an '88 with *gasp* the stock radio still.  (That's going
away).

On the power connector, there is a thin black wire that runs up the
antenna.  I am installing an amplifier.  Do I need to connect this
wire to anything on the wiring harness that plugs into the back of
the radio?

Doesn't the "powered antenna" line off most after-market radios
control the raising and lowering of the antenna vs. actually
supplying power to the antenna itself?