OT: Oakland A's on to the next round!

T Berk wrote:

> Sorry all you Midwesterners out there (re: the Twins
> were swept in three) but since the Giants are doing so
> bad (not to mention the 49'rs) we are very proud of
> our blue collar teams, the Raiders and Athletics, here
> in the SF Bay Area.
>
> Hoot Mon, Hoot!

Speaking for the Minnesotans on board, your A's earned it.  I don't
think the Chicagoland listers care.  Anyone in WI a Twins fan?

We really looked forward to the postseason up here.  It was a big deal,
but with no hitting (who knows where the homers came from) and
uncharacteristic shoelaces-tied-together type errors it must have been
Allah's will (notice how that starts with A?).  You are all terrorists
and NYY will get revenge.  Except they lost 6-0.  Hmmm.
I'd like to see the A's play the motor city kitties.  And win.

GO RANDY MOSS

FUCK THE YANKEES