FS: Battery Cable for Relocating to trunk

I have acquired 141" (just shy of 12') of 1/0 AWG stranded copper
conductor.  1/0 AWG conductor is about 1/2 inch of copper and may be
considered overkill for a battery relocation unless you really need the
current on some very cold mornings.  Also, 12' does not leave you with
much extra length to meander your way back to the trunk; I would guess
it would have to be as direct as possible.
I would like to get $15 plus shipping.  The conductor weighs about 6lbs
and my zip code is 06066-5301.
Rick.