So today was supposed to be my happy day...

Yep, I was taking the 16V for her very last ETest, now that she's 20. And
dammit, she was gonna pass. So it's pouring, the road's a mudhole, but I
forge on. So I get there just on time, engine and cat are all nice and hot,
life is looking good. Except that the previous customer is still on the
dyno. Because the dyno is broken. Awaiting a Ministry technician.
Have I ever told you how much I love the ETest? I try again Friday night,
if the dyno's fixed. I'm starting two months early, and this is why.
Cathy